WORK WITH US!
Do you want to learn and growth with a professional landscape company? Are you ready to take your skills and experience to the next level? Want to work for a company that cares about you, your safety and promotes from within?
Iris Landscape Services is looking to fill its roster with hard-working, driven individuals who love outdoor projects and are passionate about their work.
- Complete jobs using a variety of tools and equipment safely
- Power Tools, Cut-off Saws, Tampers
- Mobile Equipment including skid-steers and mini excavators
- Determine and Setting Grades using benchmarks and laser level
- Screeding sand for pavers
- Laying base course for walls
- Installing pavers on aggregate and pedestal systems
- Managing a team of 2 or more and championing their training
- Complete tasks within assigned deadlines and budgets
- Participate in training events
- Participate in safety training, completing paperwork and meetings
- Be the leader on site excelling under pressure.
Compensation and Hours:
- Wages Based on Skills Assessment
- On call casual/part time hours.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Experience in Landscape Construction (minimum of 5 years in progressive roles is required)
- Experience in a Leadership/Supervisory role (minimum of 1 year)
- Post-Secondary Trades Education/Red Seal (completion or working towards) an asset
- Experience with both Hardscape and Soft Scape Landscaping required
- Experience to read technical reports, blue prints and other construction documents required
- Experience in skidsteer and excavator operations (1000+ hours) an asset
- Heavy Trailer Endorsement or class 3
All Applicants Must Have:
- Steel-Toed Boots
- Reliable Transportation (Employees are required to get themselves to site. Not all job sites are on a bus route and carpooling is not organized by the company)
- In excellent physical health with a strong back and are able to frequently lift 50 + lbs
Iris Landscape Services has adopted safety measures to help our employees stay safe while working during COVID-19. These safety measures include: Physical Distancing while on site, Available hand wash and hand sanitizers, Sanitized and assigned tools/machines, Working in the same crew as often as possible.